»X Factor 2010 Auditions Information«

Thursday, 26 August, 2010

Cowell orders producers to drop auto-tune

Filed under: General

We reported earlier this week on the controversy surrounding the use of auto-tune on X Factor. Now Simon Cowell has responded to the controversy, ordering producers to stop using it and instead only to play the originally recorded auditions.

A spokesman for the show said: “The integrity of the show is very important to him and so he told production that Auto-tune cannot be used again.”

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. | TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

XHTML ( You can use these tags): <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> .